Agent Zip Inc is a division of DJ Group Inc, a California S-Corporation (collectively, “Agent Zip”). This page explains the Agent Zip billing terms and conditions for the online services provided on or in connection with the services provided by AgentZip.com (the “Services”).
To the extent the Services or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide Agent Zip information regarding your credit card or debit card (collectively, “Payment Instrument”). Acceptable Payment Instruments are credit or debit cards issued by American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa. Checks are not an accepted method of payment at this time.
You represent and warrant to Agent Zip that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the Payment Instrument. You will promptly update your Account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. This can be done in the “credit card” section of your portal.
- You will be issued an invoice detailing charges dependent upon the payment plan you have selected. Once this invoice is received, the service term will commence and all corresponding payments are due and owing.
You agree to pay Agent Zip the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan subscription and this Billing Policy. You hereby authorize Agent Zip to bill your Payment Instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your Account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let Agent Zip know within thirty (30) calendar days after the date that Agent Zip invoices you. All Agent Zip programs require at least a 90 day (3 Month) commitment to the program unless stated otherwise.
Agent Zip reserves the right to change plan subscription prices. If Agent Zip does make a pricing change, Agent Zip will provide notice of the change on the Site or in an email to you, at Agent Zip’s option, at least thirty (30) calendar days before the change is to take effect. The pricing change will take effect on first Billing Date after your initial plan subscription period. Your continued use of the Services after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
- All Accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Agent Zip before any Service is provided and the Account is activated. You are required to keep a valid Payment Instrument on file to charge for recurring monthly plan subscription fees, recharging your account balance or add on services.
- All international customers must pay by a Payment Instrument accepted by Agent Zip. Agent Zip does not accept international checks.
- Plan subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services, not based on usage. The Set-up Fee is a one-time non-refundable charge to create your Account.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all Payment Instrument details and contact information current. This can be done online through the “Credit Card” Tab in your portal. To access the Account settings to change/update the Payment Instrument, login to your Account, click on Credit Card Tab and then edit or add the new card. You are required to keep a minimum account balance for at least one client engagement transfer and a valid payment instrument to cover this amount. All programs that come with a recurring plan subscription, are automatically invoiced and charged to the Payment Instrument on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through our Billing Department. You can reach the Billing Department by emailing email@example.com.
- All Payment Instruments are automatically charged on your specific billing cycle date or auto-debited when your account has reached its renewal date. Monthly subscription billing periods when applicable, typically begin on the day of the month in which your Account was activated (“Billing Date”). If the Payment Instrument is declined on the Billing Date, the Account is disabled and deactivated. Agent Zip will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for no more than ten (10) calendar days.
- Agent Zip will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for the full term of the contract.
- All Accounts more than ten (10) calendar days past due may be assessed a late fee, in Agent Zip’s sole discretion. No more than three (3) attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Any Account that is past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- After an Account is delinquent for thirty (30) calendar days, it will be canceled. Once canceled, you will not be able to recover any files until the Account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post-cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. Further, the Account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Agent Zip may, at its sole discretion, charge a $25.00 late fee for Accounts that are thirty (30) days or more past due.
- If a customer initiates a chargeback, Agent Zip may, in its sole discretion, charge a $60.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- In the event an Account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $25.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing Account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the Account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Training and Coaching
To help you succeed and get the most from Agent Zip, we offer video tutorials, support help, Mastermind groups, and coaching webinars. The use of all training and coaching opportunities are not mandatory but are strongly encouraged.
Plan Subscription Billing
Payment plans depend on the program you have signed up for. With our prepaid monthly programs, your initial payment will start your account, it will not start once your Terms of Service (contract) is signed, although, we expect to have that back the same day or within 24 hours of initial payment. Once your account is active, your renewal date will fall within a 30-day billing cycle unless stated otherwise. For monthly subscription services and the event of cancellation, you will still have access to your applications through the end of your current billing period. Agent Zip will not prorate any portion of unused credit you may have in your account balance. All plan subscription fees are nonrefundable.
If you wish to cancel your service, Agent Zip must be notified 30 days in advance. Cancellations made at the end of the plan subscription period or thereafter must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmed in writing by an Agent Zip representative. Email cancellation requests, alone, do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. The cancellation is not complete until you receive a writing from the Agent Zip representative confirming the cancellation. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an Account with Agent Zip cannot be done by simply canceling the Payment Instrument. Agent Zip will continue to treat this as an open Account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due Account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that Account cancellation is done through an Agent Zip representative to ensure Account closure.
Cancellation of an Account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All canceled Accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
All available balances must be used before final cancellation date (30 days from notice of cancellation). Refunds will not be issued for any unused credit left after the final cancellation date.
You agree to provide Agent Zip thirty (30) if days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party Payment Instrument company or bank. Agent Zip must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Agent Zip receive a chargeback from a third-party Payment Instrument company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Agent Zip has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Agent Zip has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Agent Zip retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Agent Zip will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Agent Zip will immediately suspend the Account until the matter is resolved.
Pre-paid account credit, monthly subscription fees, and any set-up charges are nonrefundable.